Friday, October 21, 2016

Lessons Learned 21 October

This week has gone by very fast. With all the projects and assignments to be done and completed I’m glad I made it this far. As I mentioned last week, working on the $100 project has been a great challenge because of managing time. With my current class schedule I just don’t have time to work on the project, but that’s why I’m writing this on Friday, so my hope is tomorrow I’ll be able to go up and turn some bowls. This week, other than the elevator pitch I have not worked on the project. I figure that this is acceptable at the moment because I am ahead of schedule. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can slowly work on the project and fill the orders that I have. The biggest failure I’m having at the moment is the time to put into this sample company. I’m finding it very difficult to put time into another business, even if that business is making money. The reality is if I could pursue this business I could see it being profitable. My goal would be to create about a thousand dollars worth of profit a month. I’m thinking I should really start working toward this kind of goal because if I can achieve that then I’ll be able to invest more time into the project and also invest more resources. I knew going in that time was going to be the issue, so it's all about now making the most of the little time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment